Makes 2 servings
- 1 cup basmati rice
- 1 1/2 cup vegetable broth
- 1 teaspoon ground garlic
- 3 shakes of chopped onion
- 2 shakes of cayenne pepper
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 1 cup sweet peas
- 1 tablespoon of avocado oil
- salt to taste
- Put onion, garlic, and oil in microwave-safe container and microwave for 1 minute.
- Add tomatoes, cayenne, and peas and cook for 3 minutes.
- Wash rice three times and add to container with vegetable broth.
- Cook for 5 minutes uncovered, then cover and cook for 5 more minutes.
- Add salt to taste!
I made some (accidentally) crumbly salmon cakes, but they still tasted really good. I suggest adding an egg so they stick together better.
- 2 cans of salmon
- 1 crunchy rice roller (substitute for bread crumbs)
- avocado or any oil
- Combine and microwave about 6 minutes.
Also check out the original recipe on Afrovitality Eats’ website and all of her other mouth watering recipes.